- 10oz package of Crimini Mushroom Caps
- 1.5cups fresh organic spinach
- 1-3 cloves of minced or pressed garlic (depending on how you like garlic)
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt, pepper & curry powder to taste – about 1/8 tsp each
- Take out stems and turn mushroom caps over. Place on lined baking sheet and cook at 400F for 5min.
- In food processor, combine spinach, garlic, pecans and spices till a nice green paste forms. (Option to add 1/2 chopped organic red bell pepper-Not used in this test run)
- Take mushrooms out of oven and brush both sides with Balsamic Vinegar.
- Stuff mushroom caps and bake in oven 15 min.
- Remove and enjoy!